May 21, 2011
Lyme disease is known to be a multisystem condition manifesting in layers of cause and effect.
The causative bacteria Borrelia burgdorferi brings along a host of challenges due to its ability to morph into three distinct bacterial forms for the purpose of survival and proliferation. If this were not enough, the condition is often exacerbated by co-infections that present their own symptoms and complicate the primary infection.
- Lyme’s Elusive Causal Factors – what to address, when, and how
- Remedy combining to meet the complexities of Lyme disease
- Targeting spirochetes and the more elusive cyst and cell-wall deficient bacteria
- The co-infection challenge
- Profiles of success – three case studies from Dr. Joy Sakonyi
Presenter: Joy Sakonyi, ND
Date: June 15, 2011
Time: 2:00 – 2:30 ET
Sign up for this free webinar!
Dr. Sakonyi received her Naturopathic medicine degree from Bastyr University in Seattle WA. Her clinic Wellspring Whole Health is in Pittsburgh, PA., where she treats a wide variety of health conditions including hormone imbalances, digestive issues, and allergies.
The focus of her practice is BioEnergetic medicine, allowing her to accomplish her goal of addressing underlying causes and individualizing treatments. Dr. Sakonyi is a graduate of the Energetix College of BioEnergetic Medicine and a member of the Energetix Medical Advisory Board.