Jun 7, 2012
Have you ever wondered why you feel sluggish or just can’t lose those extra pounds? Whether it’s puffy eyes, extreme thirst or sore joints, your body provides important clues to your health each day. However, there’s one vital clue that few dare to discuss… bowel movements.
Join Jordan Embree for insights into understanding your body’s elimination process, one of the most central of bodily functions.
- How it works – basic anatomy and physiology of the digestive system
- Fecal matter – why it’s important and what it tells us
- Learn your body’s signs – bowel movements: color, texture, odor and its meaning
- Understanding the difference between “normal” and “natural” bowel movements
- The do’s and don’ts of poop – how to find the clues you’re looking for
If you’d like to submit any questions to Ms. Embree in advance, we’d love to see if we can address them in the webinar. Just drop us a line at email@example.com. We hope that you can join us and look forward to exploring this informative topic with you.
Presented by: Jordan Embree
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2012
Time: 7:30-8:30 PM EDT
Jordan Embree is a Pre-Healthcare student at Metropolitan State College of Denver, studying Integrative Medicine and recently completed an internship at Energetix Practitioner Support.